No-Bake Nut Butter, Blueberry, and Banana Bars
No-Bake Nut Butter & Fruit Bars
Baking has never been easier! These bars require no baking necessary! Mix it all up, refrigerate and enjoy these protein packed, delicious snack bars!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 16 bars
Total Time: 1 Hour and 10 Minutes
- 1 cup creamy natural almond or peanut butter butter
- 1 ripened banana, mashed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey (depending on how sweet you would like your bars)
- 2 cups rolled oats, toasted (toast in a medium pan over medium heat until fragrant)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup chopped pumpkin seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with parchment paper, Leave a little extra hangover with the parchment paper. Lightly coat the parchment paper with oil or baking spray.
- Mix nut butter, mashed banana, and maple syrup in a large bowl. Stir in oats, chia seeds, blueberries, pumpkin seeds and salt. Spread the mixture firmly and evenly into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour. Cut into 16 squares, and enjoy as a quick breakfast or perfect, grab-and-go snack.
*Make these in bulk and refrigerate for up to 1 week!
*Dip or drizzle with dark chocolate to make this a sweet yet healthy treat!